Cross-Selling Training and Planning
It should come as no surprise to say that cross-selling is one of the smartest and fastest ways to generate new revenue. If that’s the case, then why are so many firms bad at it?
The truth is, cross-selling is a surprisingly complex process. It requires exquisite finesse to balance internal personal and organizational dynamics with external client nurturing. In our interactive workshops, which are based on our all-time, best-selling book, we demystify the process and learn what makes cross-selling tick.
The program uncovers your real obstacles to cross-selling, discusses practical methods for overcoming challenges, identifies your best cross-selling opportunities, builds specific action steps for getting started, and generates agreement on ways to support ongoing implementation. By engaging with our customized programs, firms can:
- Uncover hidden obstacles to cross-selling
- Change behavior by reframing activity from selling to service
- Develop stronger leaders
- Get more lawyers proactively working together to pursue opportunities
- Build more internal trust between lawyers
- Obtain and better utilize client feedback
- Develop more effective teams
- Maximize the impact of group and firm retreats
- Provide higher levels of client service
- Develop targeted selling skills
- Enhance internal and external communication
- Develop supportive systems and processes
- Build systems to drive ongoing activity
- Devise appropriate measures
- Align rewards with desired outcomes
To receive a complimentary copy of the cross-selling chapter from my book on Business Development, click here.